Posting comments on forestsolutions.panda.org does not allow the use of WWF’s logo or trademark. For any public reference to WWF please seek permission from the Global Forest Practice, firstname.lastname@example.org.
By participating in WWF’s #connect2forests campaign through the sharing of WWF photos and your posts on social media sites (e.g., without limitation, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram), you grant WWF the right to display your post on forestsolutions.panda.org/connect2forests, in WWF’s discretion, and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant that right, including without limitation all necessary copyrights and permissions of those featured.
The Forest Solutions blog is a platform to share in-depth commentary on solutions to safeguard forests. WWF has created this blog platform to enable innovative ideas and knowledge sharing. Those interested in contributing may contact Huma Khan.
Bloggers may not fully share WWF’s opinions but must value and adhere to the principles of an open and respectful discourse, valuing diversity, be fair and respectful in tone, respect diversity of opinion and sharing stakeholder knowledge on forest related solutions. WWF may make suggestions to shorten or sharpen the message of bloggers, or assist with editing, if requested. Some blogs have been repurposed from personal interviews, with authorization from the interviewee.
WWF will read the blogs prior to publishing and reserves the right not to publish blogs with statements that go against the purpose of this blog space.
Blog content may include:
- A professional perspective linked to one or more of our forest related solutions. Bloggers are welcome to propose their own innovative ideas if a solution is not listed.
- Arguments based on facts, experience and expertise of forest related professionals and/or those impacted by these solutions on the ground.
- Novel ideas, in-depth analysis, strategic thoughts and advice on how to implement the solution in practice.
Blog content may not include:
- A non-professional, non-factual spreading of value based judgements.
- Aggressive or disrespectful statements.
- Inflammatory language.
- An exclusive attitude that is against diversity and sharing views.
Copyright & limited license
Unless otherwise indicated on this web site, the web site and all content and other materials on it, including, without limitation all trademarks, service marks, designs, texts, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, methods, inventions, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of WWF, licensors, or users and are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
By submitting your comment on the solutions pages, you grant WWF the right to display your post on forestsolutions.panda.org, in WWF’s discretion, and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant that right.
Please remember that your posts on the solutions are public and anyone can view them. To keep the platform focused, the following guidelines have been developed:
- All posts and comments are reviewed by WWF.
- To ensure exchanges that are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, WWF will delete any comments that are or include:
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain, will be removed.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with the content produced by either WWF or a member of the community, we’d like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent and or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be removed.
- Offensive Language. Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be removed (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- Private or Confidential Information. Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information.
- Defamation. Any post or comment that is defamatory of any person or organisation will be deleted.
Communications Manager, WWF Global Forest Practice